Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why man always make woman waits?

When i put this title as my msn personal msg ytd, some of my friends nudge me n disagree wif it.
They say not man but woman who always make other ppl wait.
Yea, mayb it's true but why am i facing the different situation now?
Friday nite, he din reply my sms again...note that 'again'.
I ask him whether he is too busy to reply me or he dun wanna reply me.
His answer was he do bla bla bla till just now (the time i sms him)
only he gt time to play wif his hp.
Ytd nite,
AGAIN

he din reply liao..I became impatient so I told him "If u think u're busy n can't or dun wanna reply me then jz tell me honestly. Please dun make me waits."
Adui!!
I feel so stupid whenever i sms him n wait all day long for his reply.
Told myself that i shouldn't bother whether he is replying or not but I still wait for his reply...n I always will.
Can't help it.
Errgh!!

Accompany mum go clinic this afternoon.
Then we go gai gai a while.
Mum bought a beautiful shirt n I bought an earring^^

1 comment:

  1. Who the blinded guy? leng lui Likar also want buly! hng hng hng!!! everything will be fine... cheers dear~

    ReplyDelete