Sunday, October 18, 2009

1st Mensiversary

It's our 30th day

yea...

Which mean it's our 1st Mensiversary^-^

I decided to make something for Dar.


~COOKIES~
my little cookies in the owen =>


*wee* ^-^


They cracked T.T


the outcome...wahlahhh~


la la la~~


cookies in the container =P


TaDaaa!!!

I like the ribbon...kekeke


He called me this afternoon...
bla bla bla
He told me maybe he cant come =(

I'm kinda...disappointed
I was like...
"What! We cant celebrate
or even see each other
for our 1st mensiversary?
"

He then sense my
'beh song-ness'
So,
. . .
He made it =)
Reach my home at about 3.50pm.

We spend about 40minutes in the car.

He says the cookies taste nice...
But...
His look doesn't convince me =.=

LoL!!
I know what it taste like =.=
Anyway...thanks for the compliment
Wakaka!


They really taste weird >.<

1 comment:

  1. hmmm. you've got a boyf and didn't tell me who is it hor.

    ReplyDelete