Monday, December 14, 2009

I Miss You


I waited for your phone call yesterday night,
Eager to hear your voice...
To hear you telling me about your trip.

When you finally called me,
Though so many things run in my mind,
I couldn't manage to arrange the words to sentences.

I didn't talk much during the conversation.
At that moment,
My mind gone blank...
I just wanna hear your voice
Hear what you say with all of my heart.

Hanging on the phone with you,
Though we have nothing to say,
I'm still satisfy.
...
But yesterday,
Something make you cant concentrate on the phone.
My heart did ache a lil
But I'm not mad at you.

I truly did not.....




You told me that
U guys hang on the beach until
U guys were late for dinner.

Gosh!
I'm so envy of your friend.

How I wish the tuition class ended last week.
How I wish I can join in the trip with you.
Then,
The one who walk beside you on the beach today...
Holding your hand is me...



I Miss You...


No comments:

Post a Comment