Saturday, May 12, 2012

Light-hearted


Finally the Indoor Games Competition is done!

I feel so relieved now :D

Just like...
I finally put down the rock that I hold in my hand for so long.
The muscles of my arms and shoulders
that were strained for 1 and a half months
finally back to its relax state.


I was so stressed.
With no experience of participating in any indoor games competition before,
With no knowledge of the rules and regulations of those games,
I become the organizer of the faculty's Indoor Games Competition 2012.

A millions of thanks to the program advisor,
my assistant and all my committee members
who were willing to spend their precious time
to help me in organizing this competition.
Not to forget to thanks the one who suggest me to organize this program too~
*^-^*

No comments:

Post a Comment