Saturday, July 25, 2009

Touched

1915 evening
My cellphone vibrated.
It's Chun Kiat who called me.
I was like..
"How come Chun Kiat mou la la call me wan?
Today no pasar malam wor..."


I answer the call...
CK : Wei, what r u doin?
Me : Opening computer lo. Why?
CK : How r u o? Still got o not??

I'm so blur at that moment..
can't figure out what is he trying to ask...LoL.
Later on only understand
...duntoi likar.

10q so so soooooooooo much to
CK n dai sou *Esther jie* =P

Never tot that you so
care for me.
Never tot that you would
call me.

I'm so touched!!
So so touched that I cried le T_T
Now my eyes still feel a lil sticky
hehe =P
gotta go wash my face later.

Settled liao!
Thanks for being so understanding =D
Thanks God that I'm blessed with
good friends around me^-^

6 comments:

  1. Maybe yesterday God wanted me to check up your blog and I felt something wrong so asked ck to have a look. Now problem already solved... so must smile always... ^^

    Wish : Live happily with healthy body and Mind.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer...muackz lai muackz qu, H1N1 very serious now la. Everything settled ma good lor, sor mui lei geh, why cry wor? Didn't tell me also, best frenz wor.. Hng!!! Ng Choi Lei Jor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeorrr~
    dun ng choi me la...
    T_T wuwu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe...see u gang mei,still dare dun tell me.haha,i oni can call u go pasar malam meh?hng...

    ReplyDelete