Monday, July 27, 2009

X CIT3D

I din cut my finger nails
yesterday night.
Luckily don't have assembly
this morning.
WAKAKA!!! =P

That lazy tepung didn't
come to our class again.
zzz...

Then go Bio lab
to attend Mr. Tan aka my dad's class
*ting say I looks like him XD

This is what we discuss in the class today
Enzyme la~
Competing inhibitor la~
Non-competing inhibitor la~
[Km] value la~
Vo, Vmax, [S] value...etc etc
>.<"

Everything gone normally
from morning till noon.
It is about 1205 noon,
when Can Can told me
that 'Ah Chan' didn't come to school.
YEAH!!!!!
XDD damn happy wey!!!
kakaka..


Guess what..
Our NametaG are finally here!!
yoohooo~~


We're so excited =D

*wee*

^-^


Dunno why we get excited actually.
Not that the nametag look very extremely nice oso..
LoL =P


As usual,
I start snapping here n there ;D
My class - Front view

Back View


*My nicee comfortable place ^^


Me n Can
do the Titanic pose
n enjoy the breeze =D
hv nth better to do
...
Then only realize opposite block's
pupil actually can see what we do.
paiseh paiseh >< . . . ~Kar Can~ =D




Kes Buli!!!
wakaka...
really gt nth better to do =.=


Go eat Bak Kut Teh
with them after school.
Sooooooo nice~
Oiishi =)

:+:Happy:+: ^-^

2 comments:

  1. I thought you said won't post up that fugly picture T____T

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say won't post on facebook ma
    anyway, tat pic nice la dear~ hehe

    ReplyDelete