Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Super Junior 4th Repackage Album


The repackage album is released yesterday!!!!
XD

The three new songs are superb~!

Save the best for the last huh =)


This picture was taken last Thursday
in conjunction of The Pink Day.
I have difficulties collecting pink stuff tat day ><"
I realise that I do not have much pinky thingy
cause I used to hate pink

Looking at those pink stuff today,
I find this colour quite nice and sweet...

I gotta go and grab some pink stuff from the shopping centre soon =D



Went to Pavillion last Sunday.
Have lunch at Nando's Chicken.
Nothing special bout the Peri Chip and the chicken.
Even McD's Fries taste better.
I would say Kenny Roger's Roaster is a lot more tastier than Nando's Chicken.
Pay a few more ringgit and get a better dish on the dining table is still worth it~


New shoes ^-^

*wee*




I switched from Mozilla Firefox to Google Chrome le...
Nice rite??
hee~~



Hoi Loon is 6months old today~!!




Awww~~~

He's just too cute

I'll leave my study table every half an hour
to play with him
or just to look at his cute face ◕‿◕


No comments:

Post a Comment