Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mid-term

Had Maths T paper 2 just now.

Cukup teruk ><"

I've done a few questions only.
Not even half of the total exam questions.

Once look at the first question,
My stack of confident tremble =S
and eventually cracked into thousand pieces.

Proceed to ques 2,
waste some time on it.
Then
Ques 3... Prove trigonometry expression.
Beh Hiao jugak ><"
Skip to ques 4...
...
And this skipping process keep going on throughout the exam.

Haizzz~


What really happen actually?

Is me din put enough effort??
Or I'm really bad at it?


Tomorrow Chemistry paper 1.
Guess I have to tembak again ~.~

I don't understand why this Organic Chem's
chemical equation just cant stay in my memory!!

I don't understand why I cant
study Chemistry like how I study Biology!!

And I really don't understand why
Lingam says Organic Chem
is DAMN easy =.=


ARHHH~!!!
Why I don't understand so many things?!
So many things that I don't know...
What things I know then??


SIGH~~

I only know how to say I DONT KNOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment