Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm 'UN'important


I wonder why whenever I ask some questions
when my family members are chatting,
they just neglect my question(s).
They seems like dun bother to answer my question.

They're busy chatting
or TOO concentrate in tat topic
until cant hear me??

=.= zzzZ

I dun think tat they cant hear me loh...
I'm not too soft spoken wert....



Maybe it is because of I'm just the 'side character' of the family.
I'm not playing any important role in the family
except helping The Housewife do the house chores.

To make it short and simple,
I'm just another Maid.

oh yeah~
Who bothers to answer a maid's question right?


Oh~
No doubt~
They really LOVE me A LOT.
After they all have had the dinner,
all leave the dining table...
Leaving all the plates and bowls FOR ME.

I purposely wash the dishes first...
leaving the unclean dining table in the living room.
I wait and see who will or anyone will help me clean the table.

Sadly.....
All of them sit on the sofa,
enjoy the tv show
and wait for me to clean it.

People say daughter should help mum in doing the house chores.
ya ya ya~~~
Seems like I'm the ONLY daughter in the family
since my sis din even bother to do the house chores.
She even bring back all her cloths for mum to wash
So... Of coz she wont ever think of lending me even a finger ><"



I cant get along very well with my sis like other sisters.
We dun share the same interest.
We dun go shopping together.
We dun share cloths and bags.
We dun share secrets.

I can only say...
Both of us are from a very different world.
This may due to the large age gap between us.
I'm not very sure.




Ignored

No comments:

Post a Comment