Thursday, July 29, 2010

Desserts


"STRESS"

Handle the verb above with care!


Some of my friend posted
'STRESSED is DESSERTS'
on their facebook wall.


Is it true ???


Perhaps...
If we know how to deal with Stress,
It will be like a dessert ba...


..........


I finally presented the 'Book Review'
during Muet class today.

I share with the class about the
CLEO Magazine.

I start reading CLEO since last year
and I get uncountable information
on Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle.

I chose to present this magazine
because I want to share the advantages of
reading this magazine to my classmates
especially the girls =)


Woah~!!
That reason sounds very nice to hear hor...
That was my answer when my classmate asked me
why I choose this book
during the questioning session.

Erm...
Well~
Actually.... I'm just too lazy to read a story book laa =P
heee~~


I practiced giving my speech
for three consecutive nights.

And it's worth the effort
because Pn. Chan complimented me *^-^*

Thanks God a lot
because He helped me
to give my speech as what I've planed
though I'm nervous.

And my classmates actually din't
notice that my hands were shaking during the speech
haha...



..........



You have to be strong Lim Li Kar!!!

Luck will not always be on your side.
Do not always depend on God's blessing alone,
You yourself have to first put in the effort to be successful.

Believe that you can do it
though other people don't think so.
Have confident in yourself...
Because
If you yourself don't look good on yourself,
who else will??




No comments:

Post a Comment