Thursday, September 17, 2009

No Point

"Li Kar!! You failed(PA) arrr"
"I thought you're a Good Student"


The words from her mouth...
The expression on her face...


For instant,
I feel like crying.

I close my eyes...
Pretend to sleep.
Thanks God that this calms me down.


What's the point of getting 10A's in SPM
if a 10As scorer failed in the UPU application?

When teacher ask me
why UPU din accept my application,
All I can do is just smile
and say
"I don't know".

What's the point of passing all other subjects
if failed PA means
Failed In STPM?

Haihz...



5 comments:

  1. i can feel the sadness of you...dun sad le o...look forward...do better next time;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now is not time to sad and blame...
    Cheer.. ^^
    Come on, be confident and do your best for the next time.. Don't be too stress. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya~ jia you jia you~~ we all support u~ ^^ dun be so sad.. k? *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx...i'll jia you!
    if i get lazy then rmb push me to study o
    heee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl, it's alright to fail once. if you fail dy then you will work harder next time. =) actually to be honest, it doesn't matter if you're a straight A student. just work hard and rmb to pray to the LORD. =)

    ReplyDelete