Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wrong??

It's midnight now...

Just finished Maths 1 homework
n read Bio peka.

I dunno how to solve
some of the Maths question.
Why??
Because I fail to concentrate in class ba...
Always half-concious when
teacher is teaching in front of the class ><"


I failed my Pengajian Am
in the August test.

First time in my life
I failed in examinations.
I should be very sad n guilty
but...
I...
feel....nothing...
Not that I'm not sad,
but I'm not as depress as I thought I would be.
@@??!

Everything is so different for STPM.

New school...
New Friends...
New teachers...
New environment...

Mathematics...
My favourite subjects in school...
Now,
it's so difficult that I started to hate it.

My dream to enter local U for dentistry course
seems to be further and further away from me.
It seems like getting
4 flat in STPM
and Band 4-6 for MUET
are impossible for me.

Perhaps,
I chose the wrong path.
Perhaps,
I shouldn't enter Form 6.
Perhaps,
I shouldn't dream for dentistry course.
Perhaps,
I shouldn't study in science stream.

Perhaps,
I should go find a rich man,
marry him
and
become siu lai lai.
No more studies...=P


STPM trial starts later.
Good luck to all STPM candidates~

6 comments:

  1. li kar, Jia you o.. ^^
    dont give up so easily ...
    YOu can make it one... gampateh~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. li kar, jia you jia you ya~ Believe urself, you sure can do it. ^^
    Actually I also the one who think like you.. but no choice lor.. Cant go back oredi.. just study den~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jia you la. i know form 6 is hard but try ur very best and constantly pray to the LORD as He will help u go through tough times. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun wry...i will be suffering with u in my A level too T.T ..jie..u gt a didi to teman u..hehe

    ReplyDelete