Friday, December 17, 2010

It's A Happy Day =)


STPM had just over~!!!!


*woohoooo~~*


We try to do something crazy before we leave our beloved school.

So, what we do is…

We press the car’s ‘hon’ button as we leave the school XD

Kinda scare the security guard will scold us =$

*kekeke~*


Five of us;

-YiTing

-Kay

-Candace

-Esther

And me

Go to Cheras Leisure Mall.


We have lunch at Wong Kok first before heading to movie.





Wanna watch Rapunzel but the only available time is at 10.10pm T_T

And we thought of watching Narnia.


But we ended up watching Just Call Me Nobody.






Xiao Xiao Pin is damn cute lo <3

But he appear for about 5 minutes only

Ishhh!!

Feel cheated by the poster.


Overall,

The movie is so funny

But no point wan ><”


. . .


Next station is Candace’s house^-^

I keep chanting in the car that the rain will not stop

So that we wont have to go to swim lo.

But the weather dun like me that much la

And the rain eventually stop when we reach her house =S grrr…


I have no choice but to wear Candace’s sis’s swimsuit

Coz I dun own one since I dunno how to swim.

Show off my sexy back with tat swimsuit XD

But with my flat breast and oily thighs,

I looked sucks ><”


Play with the pool water.

Play till fingers all ‘chao pei’ dy =P

Kay Kay try to teach me how to ‘kick’ water

But I’m just too stupid la (>.<)


.

.

.

.


Then went to mamak king for dinner.


.

.

.


End of the story =)

Arigato <3

hee~~



. . .


Stay at home whole day today.

Thought of going for facial treatment

But fully booked dy.


Mum bought me nasi lemak for lunch today.

The nasi lemak doesn’t taste very very nice dohh

But feel extremely happy with the meal

Coz the nasi lemak seller is a nice person ^-^





No comments:

Post a Comment