Thursday, December 9, 2010

When one's mind goes the other way



I actually wanna give this post entry's title as
Kanasai.
Because I wanted to express
how kanasai My Mathematics T 1 was.


But just before I write anything on this page,
I received a sms from a dear friend
telling me that
my junior's ex-boyfriend
had committed suicide.


I went to his Facebook page
to check out on him
and
I find out that it is true.



He jump from his house 2am in the morning today.



A sudden depress stroke me in the heart.

I do not know this guy....

He's just another boyfriend of my junior.


But...

It is so heart-aching when I read
those thousands of comments
from his friends.


I cried when I read this:
"FUCK U SOHAI KONG ! JUMP MAT 7 ! U DUMP ALL YOUR FRIENDS HERE U KNOW !! FUCKER SO LAN 9 HAI !! U tot that is game ?! very fun ?! cb u made me cry cause of u !! FUCKER !! RETURN LIVE NOW !!"
"sohai fucker kong wake up la IDIOT ! NOW ME SPAMMING YOUR WALL JOR ! YOUR ACT NO MORE!! WAKE UP N STOP ME LA !! WTF U !!"


Yes.
People are angry with you
because you left them this way...
All of a sudden...



I agree with those who thinks that
He's so damn fucking stupid to die for a girl...
A 4 months old relationship.


And he is stupid enough
to choose to die
when he knows he loves his family a lot
and even post that on his Facebook wall.


I'm not scolding him...
Just ....
I do not agree with his way of handling stuff.





sigh...

Pity him who cant think rationally =(.






Oh well!


This is it!


When there is Life, There is Love.
That's is why Life is always related to Love.

People survive and live with Love.



When we're born,
we are loved by our very own family members...
Our relatives...

As we grow up,
we found another little soul out there...
of similar age and we make friends.
And so, we are loved by our friends

Soon,
we went to school
and we are loved by the teachers...

And
as we grow older,
we found someone...
of similar interest,
of similar perspective,
fun to be with
and we thought;
"We are meant to be together"
Just like any other teenagers out there,
we involve ourselves in a relationship.
And...we are loved by 'our loves one'...






Some peoples just could not
differentiate the relation between earthly Love and Life.

They tie a dead knot between these two element.

And so,
When their Love ends,
Their Life ends.

Leaving behind footprints in the heart
of those who have had you in their life.


Grief and sorrow of those
who loves you surround the atmosphere.


How pathetic!






One should love oneself first
before they love others.


Only those who appreciate life
will know how to love.





Getting no Love from other people
Doesn't mean Life is no longer meaningful,
Doesn't mean Life is no longer colourful,
Doesn't mean Life have nothing better to do than to DIE.






We Love because God first Loves us.



God's Love is no other like the way earthly people love.


Only His loves for us will NEVER Fade.



So,
Bear In Mind!!


When everyone turns their backs on you,
Do Not Give Up Your Life!!


Because we can always turns to God =)





"Be strong and courageous.
Do not be afraid or terrified because of them,
for the Lord your God goes with you;
he will never leave you nor forsake you"
Deuteronomy 31:6




--Rest In Peace, Alvis Kong--


1 comment: