Saturday, December 18, 2010

*Wish list*



There are lots and LOTS of things that I wanted to buy

So so SO SOOO much.

Here’s my running wish list for 2010/2011 ;D


First of all,

I need to reduce my dark eye circle T.T

I need an eye cream soooo much…


waalahh~~ 24K Bio-Gold anti-dark circles essence



Envy those pretty babe that has long and thick lashes

That they do not need any falsie ><”


And now L’oreal Paris has this product known as

Lash Renewal Serum


I wanna grab one of this XD

~envy no more~



Every lass out there would die for high heels

And 6 inches tall heels will actually kills you, girl =.=

Thus,

I want a pair of 2.5 – 3 inches tall heels.


But nice lower heels has almost extinct ><”

arggg~



I’m getting boring with my bag.

It seems like I have too much white bags ><”

I need something new and attractive…hee~






I’m desperate for braces!!!!

I need to put on braces!!!!

I must put on braces!!!! ><





In order to get rid of my flat breast,

I think I need this >>>


-Triumph International boost and comfort bra-

But one piece of this will cost me RM300++

Ouch ><”


Wait till I become rich first.



Curling tongs~!!

-Cute pink curling tongs-

=D

I don’t really need this laa…

But sometimes wanted to get rid of my boring long hair.

So

.

.

yea~

hehe =P




I’m broke currently.

I’m so so broke T.T

So,

I’ll have to keep the list until next year la =(


And this is the reason why I’m broke




Look at the Disney cuties plush toy

They’re just too cute!! ^-^


I’m gonna grab myself a Pooh plush toy.


Haiz….

That’s why I’m broke lorrr

I spend too much in Guardian la.

I get only one sticker for every RM20 I’ve spend


And now I’ve only collected 9


T_________T


16 more to go so that I can buy the plush toy at RM39.90

Coz I know I cant collect 60 sticker…it’s IMPOSSIBLE!



-Off to bed-

Chaos~




No comments:

Post a Comment