Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Would you please STOP discouraging me?


Why must you discourage me??


I’m NOT a small little girl anymore.

I’m going to be 20 already.


I can think better than the way I used to be.

I’m getting more mature

And,

So I can think rationally.


Yes,

You are right.

I never experience it before

So I won’t know how pain it is.


But,


You never know

How pain it is when I looked at my own picture.


You never know

How I wish I can smile freely.


You never know

How it affect my lower set of teeth.


You never know

How bad it had affected my oral health.



You never know…



There was once I try to tell you

But you will never listen.



You just….

Just will not listen to me.




I’ve decided

And

I’ll endure the pain.



So,

Please….

Please stop discouraging me.



Sigh…..







5 comments:

  1. get lost la u. sei small girl. u now 19.5 oso havent reach, wanna say 20. even 20 ady, think very big ah...
    u cannot endure the pain wan la... ur teeth mmg macam itu. ur oral health wont have any problem. tien sang wan. let it be. u fong hei ba la u. =)
    this 1 cannot work on u wan.
    [belum try,
    belum tau,
    sekali try,
    hari hari mau...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngahahhaa. tau siapa saya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. deng. gom zhun gah u. =( i very sat bai...

    ReplyDelete