Saturday, August 29, 2009

Holiday plan??

School Holidays
started from
22 Aug until 31 Aug

but...
I start my holidays on 21 Aug onward =P

Have a total of
11 days to spend.


I planned to spend it wisely...

Morning / Afternoon :
i) finish up those
piles of homework.
ii) Then,
study n revise Bio n Chem.
iii) And
jot down important notes of things I hav study.

Night :
Watch Moonlight Resonance (Ga Hou Yuet Yuen)


Everything sound so nice (=


BUT

Well-planned holiday usually don't goes as it is planned =.=
*why why why ???!

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

I dont plan to fail.
I planned wat to do already.
Just that....
I always failed my plan ><

Grrrrrr.....

End up sitting in front of the computer
days n nights.

Adui!!!
Wasted 8 days on my comp!!!
Left 3 days only rrrrr ><"

. . . . .

Follow mum to pasar today.
Enjoy the morning walk =D

Mum thought I follow her to the market
just because I wanna buy cloth.
U tot ur daughter always gt such bad intention =.=??

*Breakfast Time*

Wanted to eat Char Kuey Tiao
since someone mentioned bout it yesterday night =P

I look at the char kuey tiao stall
Char Kuey Tiao :
Come! Come!
Eat ME!!

But the asam laksa next to tat stall is so tempting >< Asam Laksa:
*Hypnotising*
Lai Lai Lai~~

In the end,
Asam Laksa win...hehe.

Eat such heavy spicy meal
early in the morning is so not healthy heh><
but
'long long one time' is okay, rite??
kekeke~


.
.
.
Came back from pasar...
blur blur de =.=

2 comments:

  1. haha..go taman muda de pasar ar??
    ur blog so funny oo...
    char kuey tiao:eat me eat me~~
    asam laksa:lai lai lai~~
    haha...^^

    ReplyDelete