Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sleepy

Sunday

After church service,
Mum n I go gai gai.
She wanna buy cloth
for eldest bro's convocation service.
walk n walk n walk...
So tired X_X

At night,
Mum wanna go pasar malam.
I feel so tired,
dun feel like wanna follow.
Later on,
she pujuk me to go with her pulak.
LoL XD.
Since mum so 'sek' me
then 'pui' her go gai gai xia la =)


Mum bought this nice piece of cloth o^^


I bought one too....kekeke
*cost me a lot ><*

Hoi Fung had a new haircut
LOL!!!
So cute.
And looks a lil like 'sor zhai' hahax...



. . .

Tuesday

Today's morning Egg Yolk
is in orange colour leh!!
Soooo nice man!

Can't see the colour clearly
in the picture doh =.=

At nite,
the moon is in orange pulak.
So round n bright~


We play with microscope today^^.


Can Can....
observing the specimen 'seriously'


poser yiting =.=



Heliantus Flower

Heliantus Leaf


We hav to draw
the specimen ><
Then identify the type of cell @@!

Today no time to go
for recess arhhh!!!!!!!
Left 3 minutes before the bell rang.
Such short time
not even enuf for me to go toilet
T_T sob sob

Rush to tuition as usual today.
A million
no no,
is a billion thx to ting ting
for fetching us to go
lrt station.
Loves ya...muackxzzz <3<3

So sleepy man! ><
When I'm on the way
back to the lrt station,
I nearly can't open my eyes.
Sleepy dao!!! zzz

haihz...

5 comments:

  1. so good lah~can go gai gai!
    still have time to go out worr! so envy!! hehe:)))
    The hoi fong is ur?? brother?? so shui~~ said he likes "so zai"! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leng lui ^^ remember me ma???.. start with a letter J and end with letter E de lar... and used to known as JJ de ler XP... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. >CK - lol...not say he's sor zhai la XD. just a word to represent wat he looks like...hehe

    >Janice - of coz i rmb u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha ^^.. how life girl XP... i see very good wor X33

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,ley...
    i found ur blog liao...hahaha
    wannna come here kacao u liao...
    beware oo...noe who m i?
    -Shinigami-

    ReplyDelete