Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sick

First time
din go to school
for 3 consecutive days.

Monday : Go Eldest bro's convo ceremony
Tuesday : Sick
Wednesday: Sick

Started to get headache
on Saturday night,
sorethroat on Monday,
and
fever on Tuesday morning.

Luckily sis was at home
Tuesday morning
so she fetch me to the clinic.
Or else,
I have to suffer at home le.

Fever
..
Recover
..
Fever
..
Recover

This incident keep on repeating
until Wednesday night,
I tot I have fully recover
so I decided to go to school today.

When I reach school today,
feel so happy...
but...
My movement was like granny.
I couldn't walk as fast as usual ><

During Muet periods,
I feel so weak
and started headache again.
Usually I'll feel very hot sitting at my own place
but today,
I jing ran feel very cold.
Mou ban fat dy,
have to use my baby bag to cover my hands,
hoping I can feel a lil warmer.

During Bio last period,
I suddenly feel VERY Xtremely cold ><
I tot it's because of I sat near the fan.
But later I ask Kay to touch my neck
to check whether am I having fever...
and...
really having fever again le...
haihzzZZ

That time,
I just can't wait for the class to end.
I wanna go home, take medicine and sleep!!
Can't concentrate on what
the teacher is telling us.
Can't even sit properly...sob sob T_T

Reach home le
then tell mum what had happen.
She called dad to come home n
fetch me to the clinic again.
Doctor only change the antibiotic.
She tell me to take back the same
fever n headache medicine.
This time,
the antibiotic is in orange colour.
Look so......not nice =.=
After that go buy bread n jam
at the grocery shop near the clinic.
I suddenly tot of H1N1
so I tell the grocer that I want to buy mask oso.
Jing ran out of stock ><
Ishhh!!!
Close your shop laaa!!
So big de store oso dun hav mask o.0
Even jam oso only sell big size de...zzZ

3 comments:

  1. take care, wish you can recover soon, cheer~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kar kar ar...U can't guai that shop de wor, now mask really out of stock since our country H1N1 upgraded to H3N2, out of control more ppl infected and died. Must take care ya~ Wish you get well soon... BFF~ <3

    ReplyDelete