Saturday, August 8, 2009

Moody

The title
tells it all...


Need to stay back till
3.30pm at school
next week onwards.

Why can't the school start
the new system after holidays?
If next week onwards need
to spend so much time at school,
how am I gonna prepare for
the coming exam???!

Even ng chik leong din enter
our class for 2 periods
this ultimate happy n abnormal case
oso can't ease this moody feeling.
haihz...

Summore kena tipu that
gt spotcheck =.=
Make me whole day
worry bout my precious baby hp.


Erhgggg!!!
Feel so itchy on my upper n lower lipline ><
And now it get worse,
the itchy part swells.
GOSH!!!
gao meng arrrrr

T_______T

1 comment:

  1. leng lui mai sad la T^T... only until 3.30 ma.. me until 6.00 ler.. T^T lagi cham ..reached home at 7.30 ... siap siap assignemt no need slp already ~~~ hiazzz..

    take care ar...

    JAN~JAN

    ReplyDelete