Friday, August 21, 2009

Mask

Exam ended yesterday!!!!!

Muahahahaha!!


Go tuition after school
*tired =(


Candace, Kay n me
pakat to wear mask to tuition yesterday
kekeke XD

The 'so po(s)' ^^

So 'no xpression' when taking photo
with the mask =.=


A fren suddenly called me tat evening.
It has been a long while
since I last receive calls from u...
feel quite....shocked??
><



Accompany mum go Jusco today.
She bought a pair of shoes
and necklace which
overall
cost her almost RM500
o.0!

But it's worth it
as long as she's happy =)

Go eat KFC^^
Hoi Fung insisted wanna eat McDonalds.
This is because he could own
a new toy if we buy him Happy Meal.
Clever boy =.="

Fung n his toy

My pretty mum ^-^



He looks handsome in this photo, isn't he =D


The toy...lol...cute =P




Reach home at bout 1.30pm



I HEART him
muackxzz...<3<3<3
~~~


Sweet or Sour??
Tasteless...maybe

2 comments: