Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hungry Sunday T_T

Mum went out for a one-day trip
this morning.

Dad,
as usual,
go dry swimming.

Eldest bro gone to Malacca
to collect specimen for his analysis.

Sis go gai gai wif...
her bf i guess.

Me?!!
Alone at home ~.~


Since mum not here,
I dun hav any plan for a proper lunch.

Steamed 6 fishballs.
Ate them.
Not satisfy.
><
Hunt for a slice of sponge cake.
Still hungry.

Finally,
beh tahan!
Eat cup instant noodles =P

Now,
too full =.=


Yesterday,
dad ask me whether I wanna go
eat steamboat with him n uncles or not.
On the other hand,
KW ask me to go merdeka bbq
at WK's house.

Wanted to please dad by going wif him
*since i'm the only one left at home
but since none of my siblings is going,
it will be xtremely boring de lo ><

So, I decided to please myself! =)

BBQ!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment